Sunday, August 1, 2010

Blackberry Bold 9000 White Screen of Death!!!

Tongiht I had a small panic attack... I did some research and I found the solution for the Blackberry White Screen of Death... at least, it worked on my phone... if it happens to you, give it a try. It might work for you too...

The problem comes from the SD card (for my it was that)

- make a hard reboot (holding ALT + right SHIFT + DEL)
- once the red light off
- open the SD card slot and remove the card
- the system autoboot and the white screen desepears
- Welcome back to the world ...

ps: This happened to me offen when the weather is hot, or when the BBB stays under heavy sun a few minutes

Thanks to "spegase" from crackberry.com

1 comment:

John said...

Thanks a lot for this info. It worked for me. I was about to wipe my blackberry with JL_Cmder when I came across your post. Welcome back to the world indeed.